cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

lightwzd
Journeyman III

RX580 black screens and TV static

Hi , I am suffering from occasional black screens and TV static with my RX580 on my second monitor, the screen becomes black static or even green this happend no matter what i doing on my pc, gaming, waching videos etc.. but only on my secod monitor  is a smart tv, i already change the tv and even HDMI cable but the problem persists 

so might be the video card i have the latest AMD drivers (to fixed i just have to unplug and plug back in ). if any one know about this pls let me know thanks.

0 Likes
2 Replies
timothyfriesen
Journeyman III

I am experiencing a similar issue on my RX 590. I have two monitors connected via Display Port. The second (right) monitor shows static when I log on to Windows 10. Turning the power off and on will get the monitor to display the screen correctly. The monitor will also display static if the system goes to sleep.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

0 Likes
karan_arora1
Journeyman III

I am experiencing the same exact thing it happens everytime I try playing a game , after like 5 mins of playing a game that is graphic intense the screen goes black and crashes my game or the screen goes green then to a tv static like thing and then game crashes again. The graphics card is new I’m not sure what the problem could be . My pc is newly built so if anyone could help that would be AWSOME!!!

0 Likes