cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

mrorzkin
Journeyman III

RX580 8GB vs pretty old game :O

Hello, I have problem with FPS drop in Tibia with my RX580 8GB (new model) other new games are OK! Before change i was using "OTHER" graphic card 2048MB DDR5/192bit and my fps was very stable 197-200 fps (only 3 fps drop while running between many monsters on screen. RX580 8GB can't handle this game.. I've got stable 200 while i am not moving but if i start running or using spells my FPS are going down 200 -> 120/130. It looks pretty annoying and it makes my gameplay very unconfortable... I was trying to do smth in readeon software by changing many options but it didnt help at all.. also was trying to set stable OC becouse old card was working on maximum not like radeon is using idle mode while is not used. Can you give me any advice?

Im using 21' 1980x1020 60hz, i5 2500k 4,5ghz, Ram 2x 4gb 1866 MHz (dual), 700W

Drivers are updated

GAME REQ:

• Operating System: Windows 7 or newer systems (Service Pack 2 or higher)
  • Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015
  • Graphics: 128MB; if DirectX 9c or OpenGL 2.1 are not supported, only software renderer mode is available (no light effects)
  • Hardware:
    • Processor: 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 or equivalent with SSE2 instruction set support
    • 150 MB free space on your hard disk
  • Internet connection (28.8k or better)

0 Likes
1 Reply

Usually a setting is causing issue.

Try these one at a time and see if any help

Try with VSYNC on and OFF

Try with Anti-Aliasing disabled.

Try with Full Screen on then with Borderless Window or equivalent setting.

Try rendering with DX and then Open GL. It may be picking one by default and choosing the other will help?

if that doesn't help report back with screen shots or write out your in game settings choices.

Also let us know how this game is rendering? DX? etc...

Was your old card this worked fine on also AMD and on the Same OS?

What are your full Specs?

When posting a new question, please provide as much detail as possible describing your issue making sure to include the relevant hardware and software configuration. 
For example:

• Issue Description: [Describe your issue in detail here]
  • Hardware: [Describe the make and model of your: Graphics Card, CPU, Motherboard, RAM, PSU, Display(s), etc.]
  • Software: [Describe version or release date of your: Operating System, Game/Application, Drivers, etc.]
0 Likes