cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

t3dx
Journeyman III

Re: RX5700 and HDMI sound problem

I have the Sapphire 5700 xt Pulse and also have sound issues. I connected the HDMI cable directly to my LG OLED 55" TV, i don't use a receiver. i have tried different drivers but nothing fixed the issue. i also can't select 10bpc with the 19.8.1 driver, but with the old 19.7.5 hdr works . I had like 20 crashes in Wolfenstein so far and i'm level 28. i will return the card and buy it again when they fix the issue. 

spiritreaver
Adept I

I just got my Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse and am having the same audio issues here through HDMI. No receiver used. The audio drops out randomly whether I'm in a game or listening to music.

0 Likes
pokester
MVP

Everyone one of you with this issue needs to report it to AMD please: Support Ticket Process | AMD 

The more support questions they get they then know it is a wide spread issues and it will get quicker attention.

vmota
Adept III

Have a support ticket already, they said they would forward it to the respective team. I encourage everyone to do the same since they haven't even put this on the known issues.

faud
Adept I

I just purchased a top of the line, 2019 model home theater receiver...same issue exists. Just awesome.

I have a support ticket in but they aren't responding.

0 Likes
faud
Adept I

AMD 5700XT taken back to shop, they marked it as a DOA. Swapped it for an Nvidia RTX 2070 Super....0 problems now in the exact same setup.

Bye bye AMD...you lost a new customer for life with your poor support and acknowledgement of issues.

spiritreaver
Adept I

I have a support ticket put into both AMD and Sapphire (since I have the Sapphire Pulse version). I sent AMD a link to this thread as well.

I hope they can get this fixed soon as outside of this issue my card works perfectly. It's just this issue is a MAJOR issue.

0 Likes
coltluger
Journeyman III

Same here, returned and got a great deal on a Zotac 2070 AMP Extreme, zero issues, runs like a top.

shobu007
Adept I

I do have RX 5700 XT GPU and I can confirm I have the same problem, the sound is trying to break my monitor speakers with so much bass, I tried to cut off the frequency above 200hz this helped a little, but the sound is not smooth or clear in any way....

Without installing adrenalin the sound is perfect, but with or without the AMD HD SOUND driver, the sound is crappy...

I just raised a ticket to support...

farns
Adept I

idk if it's related but my monitor prefers a display cable port over a hdmi connection. hdmi 60hz Display port 144hz.

0 Likes