cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

cr083
Journeyman III

RX570 Red Screen During Driver Install and Wattman Restored

I purchased a RX570 4GB a month ago. During driver install the screen goes black for 2 seconds and comes back with an all red screen. I can still see the desktop fine, once I reboot it comes back normally. I have been getting wattman has been restored messages everyday so I have been clean uninstalling drivers and trying older ones to see if that help ( a red screen always happens but had one blue screen come up during the install of drivers). This did not fix the wattman issues. This has been going on since day 1 but my games have been playable for awhile until I crash to the desktop. A few days ago I was playing and the graphics were all messed up and looked like sharp pixels. I decided to throw in my R9 270x, clean installed the drivers for this card  to see how that worked and had 0 issues! See pictures of what I am talking about attached...did I get a lemon GPU for the RX570?

20190610_181131.jpg

20190615_132303.jpg

20190616_003339.jpg

20190616_003340.jpg

0 Likes
1 Reply
markov200
Journeyman III

Same Issue with my RX570, I thought my GPU is broken, I ask this almost 2 weeks and now reply from them

I tried to change my HDMI , I thought the HDMI was the culprit and still no luck, I change my monitor and still no luck.. so that means there driver was the culprit for this matter.

0 Likes