cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

braedan51
Journeyman III

RX570 Not Recognizing 3 Monitors

Hello, I recently bought an AMD RX570 manufactured by MSI w/ 8 GB DDR5 adn a 256-bit memory bus.

I'm using Radeon Software Version 19.4.1 (Adrenalin 2109)

The outputs from the card are:
(2) Full Size Displayport

(2) HDMI

(1) DL-DVI-D

My CPU Is an AMD Phenom II X6 1100T with 16 GB RAM and I'm running Windows 7 Professional (64-bit version).
I have (3) brand new Asus VS248 monitors. Each monitor has the following inputs:

(1) HDMI

(1) DVI D-Sub

(1) VGA

When I connect (2) monitors everything works fine. It doesn't matter what outputs I use on the RX570 or what inputs I use on the monitors. Dual monitors present no issue. When I try to connect a third monitor, in any combination the signal output stops from the RX570, the monitors time out and their power lights turn amber with a 'no signal' message.

If I unplug the 3rd monitor the other 2 will come back on.

I assumed I needed to use a displayport output to make this work (this was the case with my previous AMD card). Since the monitors don't support displayport I bought an Active Displayport to HDMI adapter from Amazon but that has not fixed the situation. My prevous card had MINIdisplay ports, HDMI and DVI outputs. Using an Active Minidisplayport to DVI adapter worked in that situation, I don't understand why I cannot get the new setup to work.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Eric

0 Likes
0 Replies