Hello I just put new GPU to my PC and it cant detect my display using DVI cable (no signal).
- GPU RX570 (Asus AREZ-STRIX)
- Monitor Acer X243w (DVI-D)
I tried couple of things (everything connected with DVI)
- My monitor on borrowed PC - working
- Borrowed monitor on my PC - working
- Both monitors on my PC - only borrowed one is detected
- My monitor with older nvidia graphics on my PC - working
So monitor is fine, PC is fine, cables are fine. But for some reason they cant talk together. Any advice?