atom0427
Journeyman III

Rx560 black screen after installing adrenalin drivers

My specs are :

Amd a8 7500 with R7 Integrated
RX 560 4gb (New)
8gb ram
win10 OS 

i have recently bought an rx 560, since my old r7 240 broke recently. i am not a streamer or an ultra settings gamer, i casually play games whenever i am free.

I have tested this on a freshly installed Win10 os (no graphic drivers and on DVI output of RX560,) it worked without even connecting to the on board APU

After installing the latest Adrenalin Drivers, it goes to black screen and my monitor does not even receives any signal through its DVI, after so many restarts none has worked. then i tried plugging the VGA to the on board port it has booted and graphics only detects my APU as the primary which requires me to use VGA  rather than DVI or HDMI of my dedicated GPU

Please help. i understand it is a driver issue not a hardware. can i use the old drivers still? if so, what do you recommend that is stable for this

0 Likes
3 Replies
optistable
Journeyman III

Same card same problem.. Did you fix it bro? 

0 Likes

Yes bro i fixed it by using hdmi instead of dvi, i tried every fix i found here and online even got my gpu replaced with the same model (store policy i bought it from) then i also bought a dvi to hdmi convverter since my monitor supports dvi only and it worked right now its pretty decent at best, if i had a bigger budget i definitely wouldve gone to the other side of gpu brands 

0 Likes
rock32
Adept II

Same card, same problem.
I use a Dell 22 inches display with a Vga only connector
I tried many many ways that I found on the internet, but nothing can keep my pc to be stable for more than one day.
Which Radeon software version did you run?
The lastest one 20.5.1, isn't it?

0 Likes