cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

charlesmazur
Adept I

RX460 drivers problem

Hello. Recently I bought a computer and I made it. After installing the drivers from the motherboard and graphics card there is a problem. Before installing the image looks normal, but after installing the drivers from AMD image gets poor quality. How can you solve this problem? I installed Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and the problem is still. In another computer with the same graphics card problem does not occur. Maybe after installing windows I did not do a thing, or not installed a program? Games with steam at start immediately stop working.

Msi h110m - pro-d

Pentium G4400

Toshiba P300 1TB

RX 460 2GB OC from Sapphire

RAM crucial 2x4GB 2133mhz cl15

Antec 500w VP

0 Likes
16 Replies
redfury
Big Boss

Re: RX460 drivers problem

1.Update BIOS

2.What is your current OS?

3.Disable Intel GPU in BIOS

4.Install this chipset and ME drivers

5.Delete C:\AMD folder

6.Uninstall all AMD software and clean your system in safe mode by DDU program  and install 16.11.5 ​ or 17.1.1 driver

0 Likes
charlesmazur
Adept I

The current OS is Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit. Version of the BIOS on the motherboard msi H110m Pro-D 2.8. My computer does not detect the Intel GPU. DDU rather I not help because I have been several times to format the computer and I installed Windows drivers and still the same. It is possible that the fault monitor or some part of the computer?

0 Likes
redfury
Big Boss

1.You need to perform all steps from my previous reply

2.Win7 must be fully updated(all critical and recommended updates must be installed)

3.I want to see a picture or video with your "image gets poor quality" and device manager>video adapters and monitors (tabs must be opened)

4 Model of your monitor and type of connection(VGA,DVI,HDMI,DP)?

0 Likes
charlesmazur
Adept I

I made wszsystkie Steps from the previous post. Windows is updated. Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPsBt9onMCY HDMI connection cable is good because I checked. Monitor: Manta 2205. LED monitor from Samsung can not detect the image.

0 Likes
redfury
Big Boss

1.I want to see device manager>video adapters and monitors (tabs must be opened) and current resolution mode.

2.Try to change resolution and refresh rate

3.Show me Radeon settings>Display tab

4.Reconnect HDMI cable from both sides or try another one(HQ).

5.Any DPI scaling in windows settings?

0 Likes
charlesmazur
Adept I

at 800x600 resolution picture looks best, but it is stretched.

Where to change the resolution and frame rate, and a DPI in windows?
edit1: the screenshot image appears normal and the monitor wrong. The problem apparently lies in the settings or monitor the monitor.
edit2:Jeszcze raz przypomnę, że jak nie ma zainstalowanych sterowników AMD to obraz wygląda normalnie. Może te sterowniki coś przestawiają?

Hello. Week tried to solve the problem because I thought my video card is faulty (AMD RX460) but it is not. I discovered that I have a problem with the monitor / driver of the graphics card / setting resolution. So. I plugged a new PC via an HDMI cable (cable is good) to monitor manta LED2205 and there is a problem with the quality of the displayed image. Previously, I had connected laptop via VGA to the monitor and the image was nice. When I plugged the laptop via HDMI to the manta rays appeared the problem as a computer (laptop also has graphics from AMD). I plugged the laptop into another VGA monitora- samsung T22B300EW and the image is nice, but when I connected via HDMI is the same problem. When connected via HDMI new computer (with AMD Radeon RX460) to this samsung is samsung is not even detect the image (when connected to a laptop detect but poor quality). I took out the RX460 with this computer, and I installed it on another computer and plugged the same HDMI cable for Samsung t22b300ew. After installing the drivers a normal picture. 

Przechwytywanie.PNGPrzechwytywanie3.PNGPrzechwytywanie4.PNGPrzechwytywanie5.PNGPrzechwytywanie1.PNGPrzechwytywanie2.PNG

0 Likes
redfury
Big Boss

1.You definitely need to try another HQ HDMI cable.

2.Don`t use 16.12 or 17.1 drivers. Try 16.11.5 or 16.9.2, 16.7.3 (with cleaning procedure) Previous

0 Likes
charlesmazur
Adept I

I do not have another HDMI cable. I checked it on another monitor and computer and everything was fine.

0 Likes
redfury
Big Boss

I understood from your story, that using this cable on two different PCs gave you the same result.

1.Manta has pure image quality

2.Samsung has pure image quality or no image at all

3.I insist that you need to try another High Quality HDMI cable.10$ is not a big money.

0 Likes