cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

thenodger
Adept I

RX 6900XT release time UK

So I'm trying to beat the 9 quadrillion scalpers who are gonna mass purchase the RX 6900XT  5 nanoseconds after it releases, fat chance of that happening, but anyway, I'd really like to know the exact release time here in the UK.

So what is the exact release time of the Radeon RX 6900XT in the UK tomorrow on December 8th, and also which version of the card do you recommend to me? Just the original or one of those special ones?

0 Likes
2 Solutions

https://www.newsweek.com/radeon-6900-xt-release-time-best-tips-order-one-1552610

While AMD and retailers have yet to formally announce a precise release time for the 6900 XT at the time of writing, all indications are that the super-charged hardware will debut around 
9 a.m. EST December 8. After all, the 6800 and 6800 XT went live at that time, as did every other GPU in NVIDIA's 30 series. With that in mind, we see little reason to think stores would diverge from that pattern.

EST (UTC -5) 
Tue, Dec 8, 2020
9:00 am

London, United Kingdom
GMT (UTC +0) 
Tue, Dec 8, 2020

2:00 pm

View solution in original post

Scan.co.uk advertised ASUS Radeon RX6900XT Reference for £899.
Press Add to cart. 
Computer says no.
Other cards up for Powercolor Sapphire, Gigabyte. but no price, no pre-order, no way to buy. 

Overclockers.co.uk have: 

PowerColor RX6900XT for £1100
Sapphire for £1000
ASUS gives a 404 Error. 
ASRock for £1100. 

No product is available.
Nothing to buy. 

Paper launch.
Joke. 
Waste of time.

View solution in original post

10 Replies