Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

lucasakira
Journeyman III

RX 6900 XT fans working but not found by any software

Hello guys.

Just installed my RX 6900 XT and in all softwares that I look, the GPU Fan speed is 0!

Tried to "test" fans with TriXX software and I heard the fans working but software not found it.

It's my first time building a PC, probably I missed something. Could anyway help me?

Thanks

Akira

0 Likes
3 Replies
CaTaPulT
Adept II

The 6000 series cards fans don't start spinning until the card get up in temps, see if the fan speeds are reported in the Adrenaline software, you can go to manual settings and set your own fan curve so the fans are always on.

Regards: Jack

0 Likes

Yes, I realized that and turned-off Zero RPM option in AMD software, and I heard the fan spining, but the data keep in 0 or in a fixed number.

But finally, I found the issue! Sapphire help desk helped me with that.

The issue is with RGB Fusion 2.0 software. This program, I rly don't know why, mess with fan reading data.

Just uninstalled, restarted pc, and... done.

The only problem is that I don't know how to manage my RGB LEDs now. hahaha.

Any sugestions?

0 Likes

Happy you figured out you fan problem.

RGB Fusion, that's Gigabyte software right?..... I've heard a lot of bad things about it and how poorly written it is and can affect a lot of other software. I also have a Gigabyte board (Aorus Elite wifi), I set the MB's RGB in the Bios itself, I'm really not into RGB since my case sits on the floor and the only time I can see the RGB effect is if I go and look.
I hope you can either set your RGB through your bios or find alternative RGB software out there.

Good luck

Regards: Jack

0 Likes