cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Tirot12
Adept I

Rx 6800xt RMA

On Monday I asked for RMA for my new 6800xt due to a very intense and annoying coil noise, it can be heard even with fans at 100%, with any 3D application, modern game or old game, low fps or high fps, it does not matter, Until today I have not received anything other than the email with the ticket number but nothing else, I have read that more people also have the RMA pending but no one has answered even accepting the RMA of the graphic card.

It's my first AMD product, and I don't know.

How is your RMA of 6800 (xt) doing?

Thanks and regards, I apologize for my bad English.

4 Replies
Kamil7707
Adept I

I am actually in the process of RMA of RX6800 just waiting on shipping label and then they will be sourcing my new card... I know it is a wait brotha. I started my RMA process on Thursday, don't get discouraged ahha. :)

0 Likes

my other question is...Will there be stock for the RMA?, or will we have to wait until there is stock again?

0 Likes

You will have to wait but depending on how long you wait I believe you have better chances. They seemed like they are trying you will receive a phone call from the warranty guys later on when they determine that you need an RMA.

0 Likes
grifers
Adept II

do you have news of your graphic card?. I send RMA to sapphire on December 6, at today no news :S-

0 Likes