cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Kxjin
Adept I

RX 6750 xt low gpu usage

My gpu usage is always jumping up and down and that causes my games to lag sometimes,i have a Asus ROG strix B450-f motherboard with Ryzen 7 2700x, dual channel 16gb ram.My Gpu is Asus Rog STRIX Rx 6750 xt with 12 gb vram. I already tried to look for updates for drivers and i updated them all but it still didnt fix it

0 Likes
1 Solution

I have reinstalled the drivers like you asked me to and how can i check if my power supply is giving enough power and when i tested my gpu in a benchmark it does the same thing my usage always jumps up and down

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
ThreeDee
Paragon

What is the make/model of your power supply?

What resolution do you run games at?

Your CPU is bottlenecking your GPU

Make sure your motherboard's BIOS is up to date

Make sure you have the latest AM4 chipset drivers installed from AMD.com

IF you are gaming at 1080p .. use AMD's VSR and game at 1440p virtually

Grab a Ryzen 5000 series CPU like the 5600 if you are on a tight budget,you can use the same cooler that's on your 2700x now. .. 5800X3D if you are not on a tight budget and grab a good cooler like the Noctua NH-D15

ThreeDee PC specs
0 Likes

I have a corsair psu with 750 watt, my resolution is 1440 p,my bios is up to date and i checked if my cpu is bottlenecking but it doesnt seem that way and i do have the latest chipset drivers

0 Likes

While you mentioned that you have updated your GPU drivers, it may still be worth trying to reinstall them. Use a program like Display Driver Uninstaller to completely remove your current drivers and then install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website. Second Ensure that your power supply is providing enough power to your GPU. A faulty or inadequate power supply can cause fluctuations in GPU usage and performance issues. Also Use a benchmarking tool to test your GPU's performance.

If none of the above solutions work, it may be time to upgrade your hardware. Your GPU may be struggling to keep up with the demands of modern games at 1440p resolution.

Hope this helps you
Have a great weekend

0 Likes

I have reinstalled the drivers like you asked me to and how can i check if my power supply is giving enough power and when i tested my gpu in a benchmark it does the same thing my usage always jumps up and down

0 Likes