I bought a XFX RX 6700XT SWFT 309, however it microstutters like a mad man in Warzone and I also detected some in CS:GO.
I'm playing in 1440p.
I have tried a lot of things.
-DDU uinstall old drivers in safe mode and then newest drivers
- Reinstall Warzone
-Edit the Adv.config file in Warzone
-Try game mode and standard mode in AMD settings
- Different power cables
- Switched the dual bios switch
- Tried power settings in windows
- Playing with settings in Warzone - 1080p - 1440p - 2160p
- Tried undervolting my CPU / OC my CPU
- Ram is set to the correct speed (3200mhz)
- Tried all setting combos in AMD.
I have no stutter at all with my old RTX 2060 Super.
Anyone have a fix? I'm on the verge of returning the card.
MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
AMD 3600X @ 4.2Ghz
16GB Corsair DDR4 3200 Mhz
XFX AMD RX 6700XT SWFT 309 12GB
Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD