Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Siegfried
Journeyman III

rx 6700xt stutering and framedrop

rx 6700xt stutering and framedrop

hi i bought the rx 6700 xt and i have a Lot of fps drops in shooting games and stutering i dont know what to do reinstall the graphics format the pc and install the drivers and i even tried with ddu i have 32gb of RAM a power source 850 plus bronce and all the games in an m.2 and my processor is an i7 7700 it can't go wrong or with a bottleneck sorry for my english

specs:

cpu:i7 7700

gpu:rx 6700 xt asrock challenger doc 

ram :32 gb ram kingston 2133 mhz 4*8

psu: thermaltake 850 smart modular

m2 1tb kingston

0 Likes
4 Replies

Hi! I also bought a RX 6900 recently and when I tried it, had stuttering in Fortnite.

What mainly fixed it for me was to update my bios to the latest version, and changing from 144 FPS frame cap in settings to unlimited.

I hope this information will be of help to you.

0 Likes

I have the latest version of my bios and the fps limit is 160 and my monitor is 144hz

I have the latest version of my bios and the fps limit is 160 and my monitor is 144hz 

0 Likes

Sorry. If changing to unlimited does not help, try disabling every other feature that AMD Adrenaline puts on when first starting the program. If you choose Gaming, it will enable features that may not work well.

I have read many people having stuttering issues with the 6000 series cards. I hope they will find a solution to this.

0 Likes

Re: rx 6700xt stutering and framedrop

i chose esport and deactivated everything and activated all the things and tried all Day without result.-. I don't know what else to do I don't want to change the graphics either

0 Likes