cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

iljimaeRugal
Journeyman III

(rx 6700xt) ran out of video memory... exiting

I getting this error when i played America's Army Proving Ground game .. and i cant enjoy anymore.. can anyone help me ??

its about drivers. not working on this game 

0 Likes
15 Replies
ardankyaosen
Miniboss

I don't know if this will be of any use, but I found the following on Steam:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/203290/discussions/4/846963165477242084/?l=french&ctp=2#c846963710861... 

But, the problem might be with your OS.  What OS are you using? If it's 32-bit, that might be what's limiting your memory. If so, I'd suggest moving to a 64-bit OS. But, if you can't, I guess that link might be of some help (though it's old).

iljimaeRugal
Journeyman III

I tried that too ... still get this error . I was ask players they said 21.2.3 is working but 6700xt not allowed this driver. I think so its about driver

0 Likes
ardankyaosen
Miniboss

What are your system specifications?  What OS?

win 10 64 bit. 16gb ram ... 6700xt

0 Likes

First without any PC information everyone will be guessing.

No explanation of the exact problem you are having playing that game or posting any errors you encountered or what you have done to try and fix the issue.

Going strictly by the title of your Thread and nothing else:

Run OCCT GPU vRAM Test and see if it passes. There should be no reason for your GPU card to run out of vRAM while playing a game.

OCCT GPU vRAM will stress test your GPU vRAM to see if it generates any errors. If it does that might indicate a defective GPU card.

I did test before when I got this card . Other games working well ...I mean new games . Just this game getting this error.. I got this card 3 month ago ..Win10 64bit..

0 Likes
MADZyren
Paragon

*sigh* 

#1 If it's a Steam Game...run verify integrity of game cache.

Screenshot_1.png

#2 Clear cache if not a Steam game: > Open Command Prompt as Administrator .. type  wsreset.exe and then click Enter.

Reboot you computer.

iljimaeRugal
Journeyman III

I always verify when I download new driver. thats not working . Its steam game btw.

0 Likes

Then do this :

#2 Clear cache if not a Steam game: > Open Command Prompt as Administrator .. type  wsreset.exe and then click Enter.

0 Likes

I tried but still same:(

0 Likes
Ttuffy
Journeyman III

So for me in Aapg running the RX6800 in full screen windowed worked and stopped the message odd running out of video

0 Likes

BC392AB9-56B1-4F0C-90A3-2CDBBC000334.jpeg

0 Likes

Never mind that didn’t work the game eventually crashed again

0 Likes
Uvula
Journeyman III

Any news to fix the problem?

0 Likes