Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Bonwatcher
Adept I

RX 6650 XT stutter in desktop, browsing

Good evening,

I recently bought the MSI RX 6650 XTGAMING X and paired with A ryzen 5600x and 16gb ram, it stutters in daily tasks like internet browing, desktop app managment and heck even in the system menu.

I tried it in games, and in two of them has the same problem( league of legends, rust a little less) while in the other one i didnt find anything notable(overwatch 2).

In Heaven Benchmark it didnt show anything notable either.

In all situations i have had a dual monitor setup(stutters are occuring in both monitors) which seems to be the direct problem since when i use only one monitor I cant notice any stutters.

This needs to be fixed since using two monitors is the way to go for my work, and honestly still havent used the third one which i usually use in a triple monitor setup.

I would love to hear from the community regarding this matter.

3 Replies

Sounds like the MPO bug, add in regedit,

MPO.png

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Sorry i replied on my own comment. Please read below.

0 Likes
Bonwatcher
Adept I

I am not well versed on how to navigate myself around regedit.

I have reached the point until DWM but what do i do with the ''OverlayTestMode'' and the white parts in between? Also this is the only suboption under dwm.

DWM.png

0 Likes