cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Ben_Insanity
Journeyman III

RX 6600 XT issues with Skyrim Anniversary Edition

So I've been playing Modded Skyrim for the past few weeks, and throughout that entire time it's worked like a dream. However about a week, maybe a week and a half ago, I started having some big issues. It started out normal, but I soon started getting lag spikes followed by a distorted buzzing noise. The Spikes and buzzing themselves only lasted about a half second, but it soon became incredibly bothersome, and soon became something that would happen every few seconds. I tried literally everything imaginable. Reinstalling the game. Purging my mod list. Deleting all of my Skyrim Save Data. Reinstalling the game. Updating the drivers for everything. Nothing. And to make matters worse, I've started getting random screen tearing and static on screen. I'll be loading into the game and for a split second a white and green lightning bolt is on screen. I've been trying to fix this problem for weeks, and I've been searching tirelessly for an answer. But now I'm throwing in the towel and saying I just can't do it. If anyone would know something I can do, please please please help me.

0 Likes
0 Replies