cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Danto_Kot
Adept I

RX 6600, black screen in games

<P>RX 6600, black screen in games with the sound "trrtrtrtr" probably happens during 1-60 minutes of the game, PC characteristics- CPU-Xeon2690, motherboard X-79, DDR 3 RAM 16GB, KSAC 600W power supply, Everything is fine In the stress test, the problem appeared a long time ago, appears and disappears, the stress test did everything, RAM, processor, Video card, everything works fine without failures, but in games like Cuberpunk 2077, Atomik Heat, Souns The Forest, black screen after a while, I still use an adapter cable, HDMI-VGA, the temperature of the video card is 60-70 degrees, but in Atomic Heat It warmed up to 80 for some unknown reason FPS was 60-70. I don't know what the problem is.

1 Solution

The problem was in the power supply, the power was insufficient for the correct operation of this video card. I did not diagnose, I solved the problem with a new power supply.

View solution in original post

11 Replies
CGC
Adept II

Это из-за переходника,проблема исчезнет, если подключишь HDMI, DP. 

gennaz
0 Likes

Без драйвера нет такой проблеммы, я удалил драйвер для RX 6600, качал с официального сайта, сейчас такой проблемы нет, драйвер от винды сейчас работает. и фпс увеличился.

У меня такая же шляпа, тухнет в играх как варзона, сталкер гамма и тарков. Захожу в меню и когда загрузка уже в игру, или между локациями то черный экран и звук виснет или артефакты. Тоесть не ставить радеон драйвер а от виндовс?

It turned out randomly, I assembled a new computer and decided to buy a new power supply, after which I put the old power supply in another assembly, and the new one in my own. And it so happened that the problem with the driver disappeared.

0 Likes

And it's not the cable...

0 Likes
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

OFFICIAL TERMS OF USE and TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP

AMD Community Forum

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum.

0 Likes

corrected

Danto_Kot
Adept I

fixed, bought a new power supply, stood at 600w. now another PSU for 600w silver.

0 Likes

did you get a black screen, your games crashed and you got the driver error after? 

if so how did you diagnostic the PSU to be faulty? 

0 Likes

The problem was in the power supply, the power was insufficient for the correct operation of this video card. I did not diagnose, I solved the problem with a new power supply.

It turned out randomly, I assembled a new computer and decided to buy a new power supply, after which I put the old power supply in another assembly, and the new one in my own. And it so happened that the problem with the driver disappeared.