cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

silverdr8ke
Journeyman III

RX 590 Constant BSOD with Bordelands 3

the gpu has crashed on me 5 times since starting the game today, im running i7 with the rx 590

0 Likes
10 Replies
silverdr8ke
Journeyman III

ok so it has given me BSOD after downloading the most recent drivers i have got BSOD al least 12 times since Borderlands 3 launched

0 Likes

You should share error code or message of your BSOD.

silverdr8ke
Journeyman III

so who do i contact for a refund ? I mean seriously this is supposed to be able to handle new games that come out which i cannot even enjoy playing because it is constantly crashing the gpu, i tried being loyal to amd but after this not sure that i can any longer no one else i know is going through these problems and they are of course not using amd

0 Likes

You're right. If I can't play games with 30 times errors, I will gonna do the same thing. If you share your CPU and PSU information and the blue screen error code, I will try to tell you what the problem is in my knowledge.

0 Likes
silverdr8ke
Journeyman III

Im Sorry i should have better described the BSOD it is not the Blue Screen of Death that i am getting, it is the Black Screen of Death that i am getting so there are no error codes at all as for my cpu i already posted what i am running which is an intel I7 7700, cpu's do not cause Black screen of death they are caused by the gpu not having the proper drivers yet i have tried all the drivers that are available from amd

0 Likes
silverdr8ke
Journeyman III

So all i get from support forums is someone who decides they want to troll the forums ? no one from amd care to respond to this message at all

0 Likes

Is this the DX12 broken issue, have you tried the change to DX11 workaround ?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

so i checked the config file for the game and it was set to dx11 already so no its not dx12 bug

0 Likes
silverdr8ke
Journeyman III

so when i use task manager to view the performance the gpu is being pushed to 100% on just the title screen of the game so eith its a hardware problem something faulty on the gpu itself which if thats the case then this is all pointless if its not then how is it that this video card can be listed as recommended for playing this game when it gets pushed to 100% workload ? well yea anything running that high is eventually going to over heat no matter how well you cool it off

0 Likes
silverdr8ke
Journeyman III

in short i have figured out that the rx 590 is garbage it runs hot all the time and when you run a game like borderlands 3 on it it gets maxed out at just the title screen and stays that way all the while your playing until it finally shuts down which isnt that long so on that note i will never buy amd gpu ever again.

0 Likes