RX 580 render error

MY CARD RX 580 4G

I install lastest driver version 

i want to know how to fix this 

0 Likes
4 Replies
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

Have you tried going to WattMan settings and resetting the settings? Are there any similar problems on the desktop?

0 Likes

yes there is similar problems on the desktop 

0 Likes

Making GPU OC with WattMan or changing standard speed values with MSI AfterBurner may cause similar problems. Also using a VGA-HDMI converter or using a poor quality HDMI cable may cause similar problems. It may also be helpful to try an older version GPU driver that you are sure is stable. Also... video memory damage caused by pre-made OC or pre-made mining to the GPU may cause similar problems.

How long have you been using the RX 580? Did these problems begin with a driver update? Has OC been done before? Have speed values been changed with MSI AfterBurner? Did you use an HDMI converter?

So...it is very difficult to say what the problem is with the video you shared ...

From the video you must be talking about the flickering artifacts occurring.

Have you tried Radeon Settings Game settings to see if any settings will stop that flickering Artifacts?  Or in the Game's own Settings?

Did this occur in your previous AMD Driver? if not, maybe you can install the previous AMD Driver from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/previous-drivers/graphics/radeon-500-series/radeon-rx-500-series/rade...