cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

mitza98
Journeyman III

RX 580+ nitro+ crashes

Hello, I might have a problem here. Every game i`m trying to play , after a short (or long) time I must get a crash or I get a blue screen with the message" HDMI signal not found" and there is nothing i can do, just to restart the pc(yes, i tried to plug/unplug the hdmi but doesn`t work).I tried to reinstall the windows , I tried to install other versions of the graphic card (newer, older). I deleted the display driver with DDU or from device manager before installing the "new" driver. This crash happens at every game I`m trying to play(warframe,fornite,black desert and so on). What am i supposed to do to stop these crashes ? Sometimes the pc freezes even when im just browsing the Internet or just doing nothing. The mouse just freezes and i get that blue screen with the "HDMI signal not found" and then i have to restart the pc.Also I get the notification that the Wattman setting have been restored due to an unexpected failure. Hope i provided all the required information , I really need some help  .

• AMD Graphics Card
    • RX 580+ nitro+ 16gb
  • Desktop or Laptop System
    • desktop
  • Operating System
    •  Windows 10 64bit
  • Driver version installed
    • Last
  • Display Devices
    • ASUS VC270 @59Hz, 
      •  I`m using HDMI, resolution: 1920x1080
  • Motherboard + Bios Revision