Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

BuHan
Adept II

Rx 580 nitro+ Black Screen/game Crash/ pc restart

Black screen, a lot.

from the beginning (sorry 4 bad english i'm from italy)

i've bought this rx580 nitro+ 8gb, and i used it in combo with an i7 7700 for 5 month, not a single problem, not a single crash, good performace and all of that beautiful things that i can only remember. then i sold that setup except for the rx580, and put the grapichs card in a new system with r5 3600 b450m aourus. since the first week i started to encounter in some weird black screen, so i followed a lot (and trust me) A LOT of forum and discussion, contacted amd support , sapphire support, but no one seems to have the answer, i've tried everything, starting from simple bios/driver/etc update ending to vBios Flashing(suggested by sapphire) and a lot A LOT MORE, still crashing every day, can't play a single game, can't render a single 3d animation, can't even browse the internet without a single crash/black screen, the crash it's totally random, don't know what to do, this card was working. dk do you guys know something that i can do? try to suggest i'm open to all. if it's difficult to explain and u don't have time contact me on discord

BuHan

Ryzen 5 3600
b450aourus m
rx580 nitro + 8gb
rm650 corsair gold plus
win 10

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi!

I ACTUALLY MANAGED TO FIX IT

so the most of the error was like "dx error" "grapichs driver error" etc..

So one day I was out of my mind, i took my pc to one of my friend house and tried to switch all the component, gpu no success, cpu no success, so was not the mobo either, hard disk mvme etc

i actually tried some ram test with no error BUT it was actually the ram! i switched the ram, we plugged in my friend pc and he started to crash with those black screen, so i replaced the ram and now it's all ok! i suggest to try and one piece at a time! hope i helped out!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
56 Replies