Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

Re: Rx 580 nitro+ Black Screen/game Crash/ pc restart

Update:

I tested the GPu with FurMark and it was fine. No lock, no issue, nothing.

I am happy to say it's not a h/w failure.

Did you try to do an intensive test on your GPU with FurMark or similar tools ?

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

yeah, i've tried furmark, and nothing happened, no crash no black screen, i've tried do reinstall and old driver yesterday evening but with no succes, so i'm using now the lastest version, really don't know what to do, are u experiencing some really weird usage spike?(as always if everyone reading this post has some idea pls let me knowCattura.PNG

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Think i made a new discover, browser was crashing cause of hardware acc, but not every game crash, i've tried several stress test but no crash, then i tried some dx Direct benchmark, and I started crashing right away. I Think my pc black screen only with directx program. Sry for this spam message Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

I am still trying on my side, so what I found is that for sure DirectX 12 is the most affected. Tried the same game with DX11 and nothing happened, but I have to do more test.

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

I've now tried a engine heaven for 20 min, occt for 30 min, 3dmark time spy from the start to the end and no crash, this is totally random

Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

What PSU do you have ? What power (in Watts) ? Do you use an adapter to power your GPU or you have a 8 pin PCI connector direct from your PSU ?

Highlighted
Big Boss
Big Boss

Sorry to hear of your problems. Your English was fine. Smiley Happy

In Radeon Settings set your power limit slider to +50. This may help the stability of the card. It won't hurt as it applies the power dynamically only as needed and is still in normal range for the card. 

I would highly suggest running the application OCCT from ocbase dot com. With this you test your system components and hopefully isolate if you have a GPU, PSU, memory issue etc....

This issue of yours could be power supply, memory, cpu, motherboard or gpu processor and or memory. So the above test can help figure it out. Also you can run HWInfo while running the OCCT test and watch in real time the power and see if it is holding as it should . 

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

I'm trying that, let you know in some day, ty Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

rm650 corsair gold plus, it's brand new, i'm trying the suggestion from the guy, let's see if it works, see ya in a few days

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Nop, black screen again, most of in game, i'll try to provide some data for helping.

Scheda madre : new B450 AORUS M (rev. 1.0) https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B450-AORUS-M-rev-10#kf
Scheda video: rx 580 nitro + lastest driver version - vBios default
Alimentatore: Corsair RM650 https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B07RYN8CF2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Ram : CMK8GX4M2B3000C15

Ram tested with memtest86, totally fine no error

This is an error that popped up after a black screen in game

Ty for your time Smiley Happy

DatiAMDErrApex.PNG

0 Kudos