cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

niklasmusfeldt
Journeyman III

RX 580 Graphics Corruption

Soo, as you can probably tell by the name of this post, I'm haveing problems with my graphics card. 

The main problem is that as well in games and on my desktop, there are several glitches occuring with the graphics. Here are a few examples: 

image0.jpeg

This screenshot is from AC Odyssey, 

image1.jpeg

This one is from my desktop, 

and here you can find a video of my GTA 5 gameplay, although it's pretty bad quality because of imgur.

The errors on my desktop mostly accur after I have started a game, prior to that the strange glitches don't appear. Also, the problem CAN accur in apps like google chrome, but they don't always do. According to my tests they also only accur in games that are 3D, like GTA 5 or any AC game, Terraria is working fine though. 

What I have already done is: 

Install new memory,

reinstall my whole OS,

reinstall, down- and upgrade my graphics driver, 

check wether any monitor or cable is the main problem 

my hardware is as follows: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 580 4gb
MB: Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H
RAM: 8gb DDR4 Ram von HyperX
PSU: 400 Watts be quiet! System Power 9 Non-Modular 80+ Bronze

and I use Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 10.0.19043 Build 19043

temperatures are quite low, my GPU runs idle with 50°C (122°F) and 70°C (158°F), my CPU is quite the same. 

Different forums have suggested my PSU would be too weak which makes sense, but it would be very strange for this error to only accur 3 years after I have bought the parts, and have it working for most of this time. The errors started accuring approx. a week ago. 

If you have any solutions, I would be very glad  if you helped me, as my PC is very vital for me and my situation in school. Also, if you need any further information, just tell me what you need

0 Likes
0 Replies