cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Xan1
Journeyman III

RX 580 crashes needs computer restart and re activation in device manager

Hey, so after a bit of gaming in games basically the screen goes black and I have to restart my pc the graphics card needs to be re-activated from the device manager I dunno if this is relevent but sometimes I activate it and everything goes to normal but sometimes I activate it and try to start the Radeon Software but it doesnt work until I de activate it and activate it again but the same remains every time it crashes it MUST be reactivated

it happens a bit randomly and sometimes I can game for about an hour and sometimes it's about 20 minutes.

Games like Destiny 2 and Fallout 76 it will happen in but games like Dead Cells can run and not encounter a single problem. I have two different 580's 8GB (one is sapphire edition) and they both do it. Please be aware at the moment I have a broken leg and no income or ability to go anywhere (Which is why I really wanna play games) so I am mainly looking for a temporary fix to stop this issue any advice however is much appreciated

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hey buddy NVM got it solved, had to run some sort of DDU program someone recommended me on Reddit, been working fine since

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
vialli100
Forerunner

Can you please list your components including PSU and the Adrenalin software version you are running.. 

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
0 Likes

Hey buddy NVM got it solved, had to run some sort of DDU program someone recommended me on Reddit, been working fine since

0 Likes