cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

DrLecter
Adept I

RX 580 blackscreen still happens sometimes!

well i know this is not a new problem and i really do not know why amd does not care about it at all but it is making me crazy, 

after lowering my core clock 8 percent this problem happened to me again after some weeks, i tried another driver , lowering vram increasing power usage and using riva tuner but none of them helped me and here i am.

any advise ? 

VGA : xfx rx 580 xxx 8GB

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

The VRAM can be left like that. It is definitely helpful to lower the core voltage, especially if you lower the core clock. With FurMark you can then test the profiles that I have saved in the MSI Afterburner at the core clock 1350/1770/1905/2010. Standard Radeon driver is KT 2100 and KV 1184 lowered to 1100 of my RX5700Xt 8Gb. My current games (Cyberpunk 2077, Horizon Forza5, Doom Eternal, Gears5) run with different profiles without problems. This is probably due to the different graphics machines in the games. Note that the Radeon graphics driver restores the default setting after a graphics crash.

it happens to all game now exactly after  the game window open, lowering vram and core clock help me for 1 week and now it happens again. i did not test lowering voltage since i do not know how many i should decrease that .

0 Likes