cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

cukrosbacsi
Journeyman III

RX 580 black screen

When i launch a game ( sc2 Cod wz ) i usually play about 10-20 minutes then the screen goes black for 1-2 sec while sound is on, it comes back and after couple secs or mins it goes black again. Even on the desktop i have the same issue, i tried reinstalling windows, the newest drivers, reinstalling the last 2019 drivers which worked perfectly for a long time, tried undervolting/underclocking changing the cable from DP to HDMI, both came with my 144 hz monitor the problem still persists. The only change is when i turn Freesync off, then there was no flicker but im not quite sure because these are random sometimes it occurs daily sometimes it appears once in 2 weeks, my PSU is 550w Corsair.

My temps are in 60-70C under load. I've read a lot about this issue online but the undervolting didn't fixed it for me.

Any help is appreciated thank you in advance. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
bvosays
Journeyman III

I am Also experiencing this problem on my rx 580 with freesync enabled. Have you find a fix yet? 

0 Likes
folken02
Journeyman III

Same issue here, but not just with Warzone, i've also got it in No Man's Sky and Borderlands 3

0 Likes