I've bought a Gigabyte Radeon RX 580 Gaming 4GB 1 year ago and I've got issues with it since... At the beginning I was having some issues with FPS randomly dropping when I was into a game so like Destiny 2 or Civilization VI. I've had solve this issue with some driver update and tweaking into the Radeon software... Now, my issue is different. I don't have anymore FPS dropping, but I have a lot of stuttering into my games.. Even if a try the lower setting of graphics, the issue stay there. I've got initially this issue on Borderlands 3 and I was thinking the issue was coming from the game.. But now I'm playing No Man's Sky and the issue is still there. BONUS, my friend, who have a GTX 1050 TI 4GB, have none of thoses issues and run as the same graphic setting than me (Medium, @1080p).
This what I've tried so far:
- Uninstall my driver with DDU and install the last recommended driver (20.2.2)
- Some tweaking into the Adrenalin Software, such as boost the consumption max to 50% but no OC.
- Some parameters changes, as active/desactivate Radeon anti-lag, try many options, one at a time..
- Clean up my PC in search of Malwares, Spywares, etc. I used Adwcleaner, RogueKiller and Windows Defender... nothing.
- Try custom settings shared by the AMD community... nothing better.
- Loaded my BIOS "Optimized setting" - Reduce the frequency of my GPU core to minus 10%.. Just got the game to crash right now..
- Update my Windows 10 to v1909, desactivate all game options in the game parameters, choose the right options in power options, desactivate the hibernate setting, etc.
- Monitoring GPU and CPU temperature... The peak I've got is 82 Celsius.. I don't know if this is suppose to cause some problems at this point but in my memories, below 85 is OK.
So the issue still there.. really annoying.. I'm about changing my GPU to a NVIDIA one to be honest.. Anyways, want to try with your help one last time before changing.
So yeah... It will be really appreciate if you can help me with this issue.. Last thing I will try, is looking if the Watt delivery from my PSU 6+2-pins.. But if everything is ok.. I'll be clueless. Thank you and have a good day