cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

nono71x
Journeyman III

rx 5700 xt scintillements

Bonjour, j'ai un probleme grave avec ma carte graphique rx 5700 xt . A chaque jeux j'ai des scintillements au niveau des branches et des herbes, enfin au niveau de l'environnement et au niveau des lumieres . J'ai tout essayé, nouvelles installations de pilotes , changer d'écran, regler la frequence, laisser la carte avec reglage de bases, changer les parametres graphiques et les options, mais non les scintillements sont toujours la sur les jeux video. Le dernier WRC9 jeux de course automobile c'est le pire, c'est impossible d'y jouer car ca fait carrement des flashs au niveau de la lumiere et l'eclairage des graphismes . 

0 Likes
4 Replies
Squazer
Adept I

J'ai le même problème tu a trouvé une solution ??

0 Likes
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

OFFICIAL TERMS OF USE and TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP

AMD Community Forum

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum.

0 Likes

Hello, I have a serious problem with my rx 5700 xt graphics card. At each game I sparkle at the level of the branches and the grass, finally at the level of the environment and at the level of lights. I have tried everything, new driver installations, change screens, adjust the frequency, leave the card with basic settings, change the graphics settings and options, but no flickering is always there on video games. The last WRC9 car racing games is the worst, it's impossible to play it because it really flashes the light and the illumination of the graphics.

Describe your system:

• AMD Graphics Card Make & Model
    • Radeon VII
  • Desktop or Laptop System
    • If a laptop, Make and Model of the Laptop
  • Operating System
    • Windows 10 64bit 1909 Build
  • Driver version installed
    • Radeon Software Adrenaline 20.10.1
  • Display Make and model and connection/adapter in use, resolution, and refresh rate.
    • Samsung UE32850R 3840x2160 @60Hz Active DP to HDMI adapter
    • One line for each display device connected
  • CPU/APU Make and model number
    • Ryzen 5 5600X
  • Motherboard Make & Model + Bios Revision
    • Asus X570 Prime Pro BIOS 2802
  • Power Supply Unit Make & Model + Wattage
    • Seasonic Focus 750W Platinum
  • System Memory Make & Model + Frequency
    • GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz CL14 2x8GB

Describe your issue:

• Provide a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing, and the steps required to reproduce the issue.
  • Details about applications/games affected (including version number)
  • Graphical settings used in the application/game (resolution and 3D settings)
  • If possible, include a screenshot or video link of the issue
0 Likes