cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Swearfy
Journeyman III

Rx 5700 XT Red devil too noisy and a lot of crashes and high temperature

Hi I have an RX 5700 XT Red devil from power colour since around August 2019now and at the start, I had no major issues except the release problems with some black screens and stuff. after that it was okish and now I have run in more issues to the point that I cant play any games that are taxing on the GPU as the fan speed is all over the place reaching 3000 rpm if I let it on automatic and if I try to set a custom fan curve it would reach 100 junction temp and the whole system will just crash.

I am have tried undervolting and much more stuff but nothing to fix it as I am very unexperienced with overclocking and stuff.  I have also tried using the More powerful tools red bios editor and I might have made stuff worst I am not sure

If I let it on automatic everything runs fine but the fans go to 3000 rpm at every high game.

I run triple monitor setup with the main one being 1440p 144hz and the rest 1080p 

System : AMD ryzen 7 3700x,  Noctua NH-D15, MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX ATX,32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16,  Fractal Design Meshify C, Corsair RMx (2018) 650 W 80+ Gold Certified, Sabrent Rocket 512 GB M.2-2280 NVME, Seagate Barracuda 3 TB 3.5" 7200RPM,  Seagate Barracuda 3 TB 3.5" 7200RPM

The gpu is past the time to return and atm I cant afford to just change it.  

0 Likes
0 Replies