cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

red3481
Adept II

RX 5700 XT Gaming X Visual Noises on Screen Space Reflections, Lighting and Shadows.

https://imgur.com/f2cPDDg

Any reason or fixes that's been found so far? Everything runs on Stock.

Computer Type: Desktop
GPU: MSI RX 5700 XT Gaming X 8GB
CPU: RYZEN 5 2600X
Motherboard: MSI B450M pro m2 max
BIOS Version: A.B0
VGA BIOS Version : MH-V381 - TV381MH.143
RAM: 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 3000MHZ
PSU: THERMALTAKE Toughpower GF1 750W 80+ Gold FULLY MODULAR
Case: Cooler Master Masterbox MB511
Operating System & Version: WINDOWS 10 PRO
GPU Drivers: Adrenaline 21.2.3
Chipset Drivers: AMD B450 CHIPSET DRIVERS VERSION 2.13.27.501

Background Applications: OPERA

Description of Original Problem: This doesn't happen only on Call of Duty : Modern Warfare, but also with Minecraft with SEUS PTGI shaders and any other games that has or includes Screen Space Reflections. It always leaves visual noise and little dots around (the edge) the reflection/light and shadows. I do not know how to fix it, or if there's any fix to this but can someone help me with this?

Troubleshooting: I tried deleting my graphics driver and re-install it. Changed my PSU. Upgraded the chipset drivers and did a clean install for Windows 10 pro. Sadly nothing worked. Lowering the Screen Space Reflections quality only makes it low noises. But it still does. And i do not know if that's what my AMD settings are doing.

9 Replies
red3481
Adept II

No one, really?

0 Likes

I'm getting the same issues with Minecraft. Its unplayable at the moment for me. Getting all sorts of weird graphical problems with it. Are you getting the weird wavy lines and flickering on the edges of blocks when moving around?

That depends on the shader you're using. I am not getting those but i am getting little dots that moves around once i start moving around while using Seus PTGI shaders. And shadows and lightings are all messed up... 

0 Likes

Yeah, I think i know what you mean. Do the dots only show when you are in a dark area?

0 Likes

No, any kind of reflection or light beam in the day or night. It doesn't matter. 

0 Likes

I have been having the same issues. Cod Cold War is unplayable. I have messed with all settings as well as reinstalling everything aI can think of. If anybody has any help please let me know. modernwarfarescreen.png

Only "solution" is to close SSR completely. Most of visual noises goes away since theres no reflection. But of course, thats not a solution. At least for me, i don't know if it will work the same for you. If you find a fix as well then please share it!

0 Likes
red3481
Adept II

Anyone? Also, how can i contact AMD for this?