cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

tts11211
Adept I

RX 5700 XT crashes / PES2020

Hi, I have a problem with PES2020 and RX 5700 XT (ref.). The game is occasionally crashing when starting a match especially with licensed stadiums (San Siro, Allianz Arena, etc.). The issue is that the screen just goes 'black' and the PC stops responding although I can hear the audio sometime. Also, this might be specific but I can't play Milan derby at all because it'll just crash every single time. I have an old Sapphire RX580 and it doesn't run into any problems. 

Please suggests! Thank you so much!

My system:

Ryzen 5 2600

Asrock B450 Fatal1ty Gaming K4

G.Skill Tridenz RGB 3200 16GB (8*8)

Sapphire RX 5700 XT (ref. model) - I did undervolt the card at 1950 Mhz/1050mV 

Samsung 970 EVO 256GB M.2 SSD

Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 750W

AMD driver 19.2.2 (latest/ did installing using DDU)

Display: Aorus AD27QD / I play on 2560*1440

Windows 10 ver. 1903

0 Likes
8 Replies
koszalek
Adept III

thank u so much! i'll look into it.

0 Likes
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

Try 1850Mhz and 1100-1150mV. 1050mV is too low. You can also run another game with 1050mV. But this does not mean that the GPU is stable.

thank u so much!!!! this completely solved the problem! i really appreciate it. 

also, i did try to run at stock clock and it worked as well, but the temp was too high, so i had to crank up the fan speed. however your suggestion made it run much much better. thanks!

Hi, just an update. After playing more games, the problem still persists. Been trying stock clock as well. This is getting weird.

0 Likes
dgee2000
Journeyman III

I am experiencing the exact same issue on the RX 5700XT. I am on Radeon version 19.12.2 and also tried 20.0.1 and neither have fixed this issue. Anyone else experiencing this and have a resolution?

0 Likes
mishngun
Adept I

I have same problem with RX 5700 XT, especially in PES 2020, game crash on high settings mostly and on licensed stadiums as well! I’ve tried all the drivers, changed Windows from 1903 to 1909 - nothing helped! Also I tried stress test in FurMark - no crash. And the most annoying thing that I have some weird sound from my motherboard or some other place in PC block. Please help me, I don’t know what to do. I played PES 2020 perfectly a month ago, now can’t even play a single match!

0 Likes
jeditc
Journeyman III

This describes my issue very well. Every time I get an installation with Adrenaline software forced on me the performance make a heavy drop on Monster Hunter World. It randomly crashed and the GPU is very hot and works very hard. On the other hand the VR doesn't work very well on older drivers.
I've downgraded to the drivers från december, and those work for MHW.

0 Likes