Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

shiyar_kleij
Journeyman III

RX 5700 XT ,Black Screens, Computer crashed or freezes

Hallo alle

vor einem Monat habe ich ein GPU ASRock Radeon RX 5700 XT Phantom Gaming gekauft,

aber ich habe immer das Problem, Black Screens, Computer crashed or freezes , ich habe die Treiber gelöscht und die letzte Version installiert , die PCI Stecker im Mainboard gewechselt aber nichts hat geholfen , ich habe auch viele Stress TEST gemacht aber es läuft gut .

die TEMP von RX5700 XT wird max. bis 83 C.

es wird mich sehr freuen wenn jemand sich schnell zurück meldet und davon etwas weißt , damit ich weiße ob die Grafikkarte defekt ist , und dass ich es wieder zu dem Hersteller zurückschicken muss, oder es ist ein Software Problem.

Mainboard ist : Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE
CPU :Ryzen 7 3600
Netzteil 700 Watt

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Shiyar Kleij

0 Likes
4 Replies
hassan313
Journeyman III

I had same problem with asrock rx 5700 xt challenger 

check out this link maybe help you

Question - Crashing,frezing,exit without error in all game | Tom's Hardware Forum 

0 Likes

yes you sent it back to the store and then what happened? the solutions isn't complete in the other forum?

my local vendor rejected to Change my Card to RTX is that normal? he told me that he can't do that without Sapphire's  Partner Permission which is located in my country.

0 Likes

they said we will see if its rapairable we will repair otherwise change by a new

Im still waiting to tell me what they will do

Actually its been one month 

Im regreting leaved NVIDIA 

0 Likes
jmacdonald1988
Journeyman III

I am also having the problem constantly from the day I built this PC with this card.  On top of it, every time I reboot my system I have to reseat the cables for 2/3 of my monitors to get them to load a display.

And I am attempting to play the early access of Baldur's Gate 3 and am constantly getting the following error.

DeviceRemovedReason:
DXGI_ERROR code: 0x887A0006
Error: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG
Description: Hardware device removed.

I have been working with Larian Support and everything they have had work in the past does not work for me.  I have turned off Window TDR, tried multiple versions of drivers, as well as numerous different fixes, and nothing seems to work.

Motherboard: ASUS Prime B550-A
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X

0 Likes