Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

dirthurt
Adept III

Re: RX 5700 Constant BSOD + other issues

Jump to solution

I tried it and it just made my system crash faster...

0 Likes
brunoalves20015
Adept III

Jump to solution

I am using the 19.9.2 driver and it is no longer displaying blue screens, but RadeonSettings (radeon software) is resetting as settings, it is running multiple times and is also causing these problems in games. I am requesting the RMA from my card, and it only has 30 days, unfortunately was not satisfied with this plethora of problems and instability. If you use EVGA GTX 1070 and you never get these problems, unfortunately AMD no longer wanted to solve these problems quickly and efficiently.

My Games With Crash:

-PUBG

-BF 5

-COD MW BETA 2019

- OPERA(Youtube,etc...)

AMD_causando problemas.png

0 Likes
ubaied93
Adept II

Jump to solution

at this rate I even wonders if AMD even notice our problems...let alone read here. Reviewers and youtubers never had this kind of issue either or keep their mouth shut

bugzbunny
Adept III

Jump to solution

Once in awhile, yes, AMD staff do pass on reports to proper departments. Nevetheless, the proper way is AMD Issue Reporting Form 

0 Likes
asuturo
Adept I

Jump to solution

AGREED! All the reviewers on youtube never mention of this BSOD/hang at all! I think AMD made an agreement with them to not talk about of these issues.

pokester
MVP

Jump to solution

There are 2 AMD mods for regular graphics here and 1 pro guy that I know of. I have never seen anyone here from driver development. In the forum headers it explains the intent of these forums as USER TO USER help only. The AMD mods getting involved from my observation is like a 1 in 100 kind of thing. So no more than likely what you say here has zero impact with AMD and I do think that is a shame as their competition is very involved in their forum. Logic would dictate that a support forum hosted by the manufacturer would offer support from said manufacturer and it does clearly say this in the headers if someone clicks and reads them, again that isn't something most people IMHO would do.

0 Likes
osdevon
Adept II

Jump to solution

Assume that most of us have already reported the issues to the proper channels.

I know for a fact that I have.

0 Likes
pokester
MVP

Jump to solution

Make sure to re-report it for every new driver that comes out that does not fix or acknowledge the issue as known. 

0 Likes
dirthurt
Adept III

Jump to solution

I reported. Who knows if they're listening though...? Seems like it's been an issue for months. 

0 Likes
shinkojiro
Miniboss

Jump to solution

Been using 19.9.2 since it released with HW accel and Enhanced sync. No BSOD's or system crashes thus far. Been watching Youtube movies left and right.

0 Likes