Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

bugzbunny
Adept III

Re: RX 5700 Constant BSOD + other issues

Jump to solution

So far, on 19.7.3, not BSOD, still crossing fingers. Except for the occasional hang boot ups. Still waiting for XFX support. Played Arma 3 fine without any BSOD

bugzbunny
Adept III

Jump to solution

I couldn't edit my original comment, while I'm happy for you that yours work fine, there is way too many reported problems with this GPUs. No excuse for that.

ubaied93
Adept II

Jump to solution

Guys. Try DDU the amd driver in safe mode, restart and reinstall back the latest driver BUT

1. CHOOSE CUSTOM INSTALLATION

2. DO NOT INSTALL RADEON SETTING

So far my experience with this method works fine, no black screen, no bsod, no auto restart. The only drawbacks, you cant set anything amd related because we dint install the software in the first place, we only install driver. Ive also oc the card with msi afterburner and turn on monitoring like people say better avoid, also works fine so far. Try give it a go.

dirthurt
Adept III

Jump to solution

Day 3 with the new card. No crashes, blue screens or stutters on the latest drivers. Updated to the new  optional drivers, still no issues. 

zantsu
Adept III

Jump to solution

I updated to 19.9.1 3 days before too and i am pretty stable after some "steps", updating to 19.9.2 now to have more headaches

0 Likes
shinkojiro
Miniboss

Jump to solution

Looks like 19.9.2 fixing the HW accelerated Web browsing BSOD and enhanced sync crashes.

zantsu
Adept III

Jump to solution

After installing 19.9.2 ALL the system stutterings vanished.

shinkojiro
Miniboss

Jump to solution

Now I think the next major think to work on is the lack of memory idling for certain setups. yes...

0 Likes
ubaied93
Adept II

Jump to solution

**INSTALLED 19.9.2**

Hmm. still had issue with mine. Was just sitting at desktop about to go for shower  then boom infront of me, black screen, system hang. ran DDU in safe mode and reinstall the driver full. Will report back if anything happen again. Not sure now if its really driver.  Been having this since the first optional driver when 5700xt released. I really want to blame other hardware, but sadlly, my cpu r5 3600, psu,  asus x570 mobo, all brand new. And ram + storages also quiet new just 2 months old. Monitor? not sure. maybe?

Worse come to worse had to send back to where i bought for RMA,  wait 1 month and see how it goes. Sapphire pretty rare in Malaysia. If new unit also having same issue, im afraid i had to jump ship to RTX :/ 

I  also did ask some neighbour  sellers around my workplace, they all says the same thing. Sapphire referrence unit is the most problematic one. 1 store send back rma like 7 unit in total. all same issue.

0 Likes
bugzbunny
Adept III

Jump to solution

ubaied93 wrote:

**INSTALLED 19.9.2**

I'm testing myself, 19.9.2, will be reporting back. Uptime, 1 hour.

0 Likes