Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

lelouchvibrittania3
Journeyman III

Re: RX 5700 Constant BSOD + other issues

Jump to solution

Which monitor freq do you use? Here I have Dell Alienware 240hz and when I put in 240hz with the last driver it stuck the memory clock at 875 and soon after presents BSOD. At 144hz the clock is 100mhz and all problems are over, but I want to use the 240hz

And I have a test for you too I found out guys: For those who use custom fan curve in MSI Afterburner, activates it and puts the monitor at maximum frequency, in my case was 240hz, the screen has flickering, when disable the fan curve of MSI after the problem is over.

I hope the AMD solve this asap.

bomby
Adept I

Jump to solution

Yes, this is 100% a driver issue. Working fine in 19.7.2 for me, but > 19.8 is producing constant BSODs:

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

And this isn't exactly new: Years ago there was a driver series which had the same problems, and it took them month to fix it.

phlogios
Adept II

Jump to solution

I have started getting crashes even without the driver now... PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

0 Likes
osdevon
Adept II

Jump to solution

Are you sure it has been completely uninstalled?

Have you used any driver cleaner, by chance?

0 Likes
farns
Adept I

Jump to solution

I find disabling wattman fixes some issues when OCING

0 Likes
shinkojiro
Miniboss

Jump to solution

You mean Relive? I find the overlays it produces cause a lot of stability issues.

0 Likes
oofdesu
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Same errors here. Happens while watching video, can also happen while scrolling in discord

brunoalves20015
Adept III

Jump to solution

Hello, good night AMD!

Here, click here and ask for sincere advice from the company (AMD) as the blue screen error will occur on my computer several times and when the windows will reset all graphics card settings (RX 5700 XT) again.
Check out the Minidump files to learn about what is being handled, how to get it done, about the AMD Community, and how to recover the same situation with the RX 5700 XT and RX5700, which always happens when browsing Chrome, Opera or even from the desktop.

Many are saying that it is an Amd Driver issue that does not yet fit 100% with a new GPU, and I would like to know what is part of AMD before initiating a warranty claim as it is indirect damage to the product. as it is caused by the failure of the company-made software driver (AMD). If it is not resolved, I am fully interested in returning a card and removing the RTX 2070 Super. So I need to know, wait for a new driver? Should you apply for RMA already?

capt_negev
Adept I

Jump to solution

I Have The Same Problem

Amd 1800x

ASUS ROG Radeon RX 5700 XT OC

Asus Crosshair vi

lg 21:9 75hz freesynk screen

Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.8.2

shinkojiro
Miniboss

Jump to solution

Well, seems I, too, still get the random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod randomly when loading a youtube video in chrome with hardware accel on, or resuming from pause. doesnt happen often, but it happens.