Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

SoumoRoy1719
Journeyman III

Rx 570

Hello Guys,

I've Just bought a MSI rx 570 from a friend. While checking at first run it run pretty well. I tried Stress tests, Played games it worked fine and it has 1 year ++ warranty . 

But, the issues i'm facing now is the screen turns green/red/black and the screen freezes up and stucks. if I restart it continues to do the same. Idk what's the prblm is. I'm really confused and tensed can anyone help me out please . I need urgently so I bought it . It was a running gpu.

I changed my psu,sata cable,hdmi cable,converter,nothing works. idk what's just happeing with me 

0 Likes
2 Replies

The symptoms sound very similar to the issue from an older thread on here (and it's still going, btw) - Black screen with R9 270X .

Although it is about R9 270X, it seems to be a rather common problem with Radeon cards in general. The reasons/causes of that kind of malfunction with black/green/grey screen remain unclear, unfortunately. Some of the suggested solutions work for some people, while many others don't... at the end of the day, I've seen many people claim to have decided to buy/get a different graphics card - from nVidia that is. It is a pity AMD doesn't really have any presence here to communicate with the users :smileyfrustrated:

W10Pro (22H2)|Kingston A400 240G|ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 (L2.71)|Ryzen 5 5600|ID-Cooling SE-225-XT Black V2|nVidia RTX 3070 FE 8Gb|XPG GAMMIX D10 [2x8GB] DDR4 3200MHz (XMP)|DeepCool PK700D
0 Likes

@ScornfulWizard wrote:

The symptoms sound very similar to the issue from an older thread on here (and it's still going, btw) - Black screen with R9 270X .

Although it is about R9 270X, it seems to be a rather common problem with Radeon cards in general. The reasons/causes of that kind of malfunction with black/green/grey screen remain unclear, unfortunately. Some of the suggested solutions work for some people, while many others don't... at the end of the day, I've seen many people claim to have decided to buy/get a different graphics card - from nVidia that is. It is a pity AMD doesn't really have any presence here to communicate with the users :smileyfrustrated:

That sounded too bad for me. If i've known these problems I should have bought a nvidia card instead of this amd card. Whatever, nothing  to do .. waiting for someone to help .. have a nice day buddy 

0 Likes