Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Adeek
Journeyman III

RX 570 problem

Good morning.
I'm writing regarding rx 570 4gb msi armor version the problem is that the card throws away the driver while gaming, booting which gives me blackscreen and the need to reinstall the system. I've been struggling with this for 3-4 months now and can't stand having to install windows every 2-3 days on average. I've tried everything, different drivers, different versions of windows, different drives, etc.
Can anyone tell me what is going on or should I send it back for warranty?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

0 Likes
3 Replies
ThreeDee
Paragon

I run the same card in my daughter's setup .. and when she runs her Oculus 2 via Air Link, for some reason it will disable the driver. 

I'll have to press the power button so the PC turns off .. and then turn it back on and then Windows comes back up .. go into Device Manager and under "Display Adapters" .. I'll have to enable her RX 580 and then reboot and then everything is fine again.

She never has issues with just regular gaming on her PC though (850wtt EVGA GQ 80+ Gold power supply)

List the rest of your PC specs including make/model of your power supply

Check CPU/GPU temps

Make sure your chipset drivers are up to date from either Intel.com or AMD.com (depending on what you are running)

Make sure your Windows install is up to date

ThreeDee PC specs
0 Likes

The problem is not yet solved but i noticed a greasy spot on the pcb above the power section and maybe this is the culprit but i dont know.

0 Likes

The power supply model is SilentiumPC Supremo FM2 750W 80 Plus Gold 
link : https://www.x-kom.pl/p/363849-zasilacz-do-komputera-silentiumpc-supremo-fm2-750w-80-plus-gold.html?g...

0 Likes