cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

poorlydrawntv
Newcomer

RX 570 fans causes black screen crash?

I've had this problem since about late 2019 but now it's gotten worse, when i use my PC for some light editing in Premiere Pro and i tried rendering it on with OpenCL, every time it hits 70% the fans goes to 100% and my PC crashed to black screen, then i tried rendering it in 2 parts with success on the 1st part and the fans quickly jumped to 100% even though it hasn't even over 50% on the 50% of rendering (a.k.a the fans are still pretty quite)

then when i used it for replaying Metro 2033 Redux, i used MSI Afterburner to see the temperature, it stays on solid 72-75 degrees celcius but the fan is on 99%, once it reached 100% and blacks out the music and SFX keeps going and i had to do a hard reset, but when i reset it the fan goes to normal and spinning at 85% on average.

I used PC Building Simulator to test it again and the fans are inconsistent, sometimes it goes above 50, sometimes it stays at 45% or lower

Can someone help? i can't go to the retailer for warranties because of quarantine as of now and i really don't want my PC to crash every time i try to have some fun

SPECS:

ASRock A320m-HDV

Ryzen 5 2400G

Single Channel 8GB DDR4 2400Mhz

Gigabyte RX 570 4GB

all with latest drivers

0 Likes
0 Replies