cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

jablana
Journeyman III

RX 570 EXPEDITION 4gb OC started to crash (1 month old)

Hello,

I have a problem with my graphic card i have been using it now for 1 month (that is when i bought it) and it was working all of the time perfectly. But today i was playing PUBG my game froze and and my monitor went black screen and no signal. some of the games are just loading till main menu but when it must turn to main menu it just crash and that is for all of the games. I can watch movies and other stuff normaly and everything but cant play games anymore.

PLEASE HELP!!!

0 Likes
4 Replies
kalhamm3r
Adept I

I just purchased an RX 570 Strix and am having a very similar problem. Once I am in game, everything works fine but when it switches display modes like back to desktop, or waking from sleep it has rainbow static, or even black screen that is non recoverable. There is also audio "popping" when this happens. Very disappointed with my purchase, otherwise it would have been a nice card to game with. Hopefully this is just a software driver issue, and it gets resolved ASAP. I am going to report all of these issues to AMD in hope that they have eyes on it and fix it.

0 Likes
jablana
Journeyman III

Hello there

Yes its very annoying but what can i do? I was playing games normally and didnt even overclock it and nothing all i wanted is some u der 200€ graphich card for my system and get slightly better fps and graphich and now that i hope its software problem.

0 Likes

Don't think it is your card , more and more people are reporting crashes , like me . I think it is an driver issue .

0 Likes

I hope it is the driver problem cuz its brand new card

0 Likes