cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

xrailee
Adept I

rx 570 crashing

Hello, my games/pc (sometimes) kept on crashing while im playing. The driver i am using is Adrenalin 2019 Edition 18.12.2

***My specs are***

Windows 10 64 bit

CPU Type:

AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics

System Memory:

8 GB DRR4 2400mhz

PSU:

Seasonic 650W Bronze Modular

Any tips how to solve this?

21 Replies
wth
Adept II

Re: rx 570 crashing

I'm on win 7 x64.Had the same issue with my rx 470 until i went back to the 18.12.1 drivers.Also have a couple friends, one on a rx 590 the other on a rx 480, all on win 7, had same issues with the 18.12.2 drivers with games crashing or hard freeze up's.Try going back to the 18.12.1 drivers and see if that fixes it.

xrailee
Adept I

I tried that and tried to play CS:GO but it's still the same thing. Thanks for trying.

0 Likes
jsebastian12
Adept II

I have the same exact problem with my RX-580 on v18.12.2 drivers... I had to go al THE back to an ASUS OEM drivers set v17.12 to get it stable without a single crash & performance...

jsebastian12
Adept II

Did you uninstall the 2019 drivers using DDU??? Then clean install a previous version??? If not then I would really recommend that method...

0 Likes
xrailee
Adept I

I did. I'll try a different version (17.12) for now to see if there's any crashing after that.

0 Likes
ne0oo
Journeyman III

Hello,

I have the same problem my rx570, crash in games and even crash my pc. I do not have the latest version of the drivers.

I do not know what to do.

0 Likes
kalhamm3r
Adept I

I have a 570 that keeps on crashing when display modes change (ie my rig goes to sleep then wakes up, or i play a game and return to desktop). I think there may be a huge driver problem (I REALLY HOPE its not hardware related). Screen goes full rainbow static and sometimes even goes to black screen without recovering.

0 Likes
jsebastian12
Adept II

Are you connected via HDMI or DisplayPort??? Also, what are your monitors specs???

0 Likes
jsebastian12
Adept II

I found some info related to display mode/waking up issues... It seems that it in some cases you have to "Enable" ErP Mode in the UEFI Firmware (BIOS) Hope it helps...

0 Likes