cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Ali_
Adept I

RX 570 cant update GPU BIOS to default bios

I update my GPU Bios, but i forget save default BIOS in GPU-Z, How can I find the factory BIOS for my GPU?
It is at default at 70 degrees without any voltage, and the clock frequency is at least 2000Mhz(.
My system

intel core i3-10100f
MSI h410m pro 
RX570 single(turbo) cooling
SSD 257gb AXLE
DDR4 8gb
power unit - 450w.

plz help me, i wait your answers)

0 Likes
1 Solution
sputnikvii
Adept II

When the card is running to hot please check also for dirt&dust ( in the cooler) and enough "cold" airflow. 

It is also possible that the thermal paste of the card has dried out over the years and isn't transferring the heat as necessary. Look for DIY Videos on YT if you trust yourself to dismantle the cooler of the card and renew the thermal paste. 

I found this one: AMD RX 570 4GB

VBIOS Version:

It is newer than your posted one.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
10 Replies
sputnikvii
Adept II

Google/bing for Techpowerup VGA BIOS collection and search there for your specific RX 570.

0 Likes

I tried from there, but did not find suitable BIOSes, by searching I found only one legal BIOS, the rest are unconfirmed from the site, now it defaults to 75 degrees (
photo_2023-02-16_19-29-54.jpg

0 Likes
Ali_
Adept I

Who have for this options :

AMD RX 570 4gb, 
system id: 1002 67df
subsystem ID: 1002 0000
BIOS version: 015.050.000.001.000000

0 Likes

*BIOS

0 Likes

of course I think so too, but I recently updated the thermal paste, but it did not help.

I've OEM GPU and my fan is single, it cools fine, only when i tweak it a bit, but with the system settings in the driver it goes to 75 degrees. 

all I need now is to flash the RX 570 OEM to BIOS.

Thanks for your focus to my questions)

0 Likes
sputnikvii
Adept II

When the card is running to hot please check also for dirt&dust ( in the cooler) and enough "cold" airflow. 

It is also possible that the thermal paste of the card has dried out over the years and isn't transferring the heat as necessary. Look for DIY Videos on YT if you trust yourself to dismantle the cooler of the card and renew the thermal paste. 

I found this one: AMD RX 570 4GB

VBIOS Version:

It is newer than your posted one.

0 Likes

okay I got, but i cant find BIOS for my GPU, I didn't find such a bios. in techpowerup there are no such bios, or I can not accurately describe it on the site. plz help me, i wrote to here https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form.

but I think I can't wait, so I'm looking for other options to fix it

0 Likes

Here is the Maximum Operating Temperature for your RX  570:

Screenshot 2023-02-18 100729.pngIf this is a OEM AMD RX 570 then open a Support ticket to get the original BIOS from them but if this is a AMD RX 570 then open a AMD SUPPORT Ticket to see if they will send you the original BIOS that was installed from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form

0 Likes

thank you very much, with your help I found out that I am using AMD RX 570 OEM!  I sent a survey based on the link you provided, I hope to get a reply soon, thank you very much.

And i think too my GPU max temp. was over 85 deg. that is why my PC has disappeared from itself.

Please run and upload a image of GPU-Z and at the top upper right under "LOOKUP" click there and it will direct you to a TechPowerUp page showing the GPU card your have.

GPU-Z will show you without clicking on "LOOKUP" the OEM Manufacturer and GPU Hardware ID.

0 Likes