cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Any89
Journeyman III

Rx 570 black screen with lg monitor 144hz

Work fine with benq 2480 , but with other my monitor LG gl850 black screen , i tried hdmi and DisplayPort same result.   

0 Likes
6 Replies

it is not the monitor the issue is bad drivers everyone have same issue 

this help some ppl including myself 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHd0065duKE

0 Likes

I tried, but it didn't work. I think my problem is different , black screen is only monitor 144hz

0 Likes

@Any89  

I have 144 HZ monitor and that did worked for me also it wont work on the last version of the driver that is worse version i ever seen I am getting black screen on that version I using  the one before it  21.3.1 version work better. 

0 Likes

taskforce131,

Thank you very much for that great and quick response.  I will back rev to the version you mentioned and see how it works. Thanks for sharing that!

Dan S.  aka dan9126

0 Likes

A long annoying video with the music voice over that tells you to update your drivers. Not helpful

0 Likes

@Dan9126 if you are using the new driver it wont work because that driver is broken AF . I am using 21.3.1 that work fine. 

also been lazy is easy you just want to jump in and get answer and fix you problem while some of  like us testing and trying and after finding one we post in here for ungrateful ppl like you . 

0 Likes