cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

HakanC
Journeyman III

rx 570 and dual monitor problem (two vga to hdmi adapter)

Hello,

My problem is that i have a sapphire nitro+ rx 570. And i have two monitors which have only vga output. But rx 570 has no vga port on it. Therefore i need to use vga to hdmi adapter. I can use either one of the monitors with no problem. But when i try to use both of them through hdmi ports with adapters, PC wont boot up. No image at all. What can be the problem? Does anyone experienced this? Is it the vga to hdmi adapters?

My PC's other specs are:

Msi gaming plus max motherboard

ryzen 5 2600

8+8 3000Mhz ram

0 Likes
3 Replies
HakanC
Journeyman III

Correction: My PC boots up but no screen shows up. My monitors go in to sleep mode.

0 Likes
stefanoallegretti
Journeyman III

Did you find any solution for this issue? I'm having the same exact trouble, with two VGA  monitors setup, and I cannot figured out how to resolve it. May could be a PSU issue? Or maybe it depends on the videocard configuration?

0 Likes

I could not find any solution. I recently bought a new monitor and connect it to my graphics card with a hdmi port alongside with the other monitor which has vga to hdmi adapter. And i don't have any problem with this configuration.
I do not think that it has to do anything with the PSU.  It may not be a problem for this specific  graphics card though. Since vga to hdmi adapters are kind of cheating and therefore could be cause problems when they used multiple times in one configuration.

0 Likes