Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Rana436
Journeyman III

RX 570 4GB Not Giving Its Best

Hi There,

I recently update my Readen Software and from then my graphic card is not giving its best. When I play games on medium, high or on an ultra setting like Batman Arkham Knight, Assassin's Creed Odyssys or Horizon Zero Dawn texture or graphics doesn't load in time or it gives blurry graphics. My Software settings are on Gaming and GPU & CPU is not overclocked.

i5-4590 3.3 GHz
RX Sapphire Nitro 570 4GB
8 GB Ram
128 GB SSD
1.5 GB Hard

0 Likes
2 Replies
alirion
Adept I

your most likely blowing your memory limti withc ertain settings. textures get loaded in first at low resolutions. then your cpu has to do work AFTER your HDD ( which is teh first supect here ) and also depending on the Video memory usage ( 4Gb is too less for stuff like ultra textures etc. nowadays ) which means stuff will be loaded from disk via cpu on demand when their needed on screen -> textures appear lowres at first. Playing from ssd will help and also using a beefier cpu for some titles will help along with more video memory ( should have gotten the 8gb version if you plan for ultra gfx ). 

Many with Polaris cards have reported various issues with recent 2020 driver. You might want to regress to a prior driver that worked better for you and see if the issue gets better. Run DDU form wagnardsoft.com and try an older driver. I like the late 2019 drivers for my RX 580 the best. You can still find them at GURU3D.com if you are interested. 

0 Likes