Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

jirator
Journeyman III

RX 570 4GB graphic issues on PC start

Describe your system:

• AMD RX 570 4GB Armor
  • Windows 10 64bit
  • Driver version installed 18.2.1 (but it used to happen on previous versions too)
  • Display Devices 21.5" LG 22MP58VQ
  • GIGABYTE B250M-D3H - Intel B250
  • Intel Pentium G4560
  • Seasonic SSR-430ST T3 430W
  • Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2x4GB) DDR4 2133
  • Desktop

Describe your issue:

There are two ways how is the issue happening:

1) I turn on computer and there is screen as per attached image. I can wait for 20 minutes and nothing happens, just this screen.

2) I turn on computer and the monitor does not react and acts like there is no cable connected to it. PC is working fine one day, I turn it off normally and then the other day this issue appears when I start it.

My solution to both is to remove graphic card from the motherboard. Then I can start the computer using integrated graphic card and it works. After that I again plug in RX 570 and it is working... This solution is very uncomfortable and I would like to do something to prevent this. Multiple driver versions I have tried did not solve the problem.

Any idea how to fix this please?

0 Likes
4 Replies
dogma782
Journeyman III

Try going into your BIOS and disabling Fast Boot (if an option).

Is this graphics card a new installation? Check BIOS for UEFI or Legacy BIOS. Some video cards are not UEFI compatible.

0 Likes

Thank you for reply. I disabled fast boot, it was enabled. Should my issue occur once again as a next step I will change it from UEFI (recent settings) to Legacy.

I am using the PC on daily basis and my problem used to happen bi-weekly, hopefully now the frequency will drop to zero :-)

0 Likes

Hi,

Unfortunately I already know the answer, disabling fast boot did not help. Today I faced the issue once again.

Any other suggestions?

0 Likes
marcusvnf
Adept II

Im facing a similar situation, only difference is that my pc wont even start when i plug the GPU in, the power suplly only makes a click sound when i press the power button fot the first time after connecting the PSU, then it just doesnt turn on.

0 Likes