cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

atyx
Adept I

RX 5600 XT event viewer error

Hello. I have a problem with my RX 5600 XT. I bought a new system 3 week ago. I had green screen issues. After this problem, I installed WHQL(20.9.1) driver. Then, green screen issues reduced but not finished. I realized one thing in event viewer. If I unistalled driver and installed again, I got this error. Error is ;

Device PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_731F&SUBSYS_059F1043&REV_CA\6&5738d8c&0&00000019 had a problem starting.

Driver Name: oem0.inf
Class Guid: {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Service: amdkmdag
Lower Filters:
Upper Filters:
Problem: 0x0
Problem Status: 0xC00000E5

My question, what is that error ? Anyone  know that ? Thanks for any help.

My system;

MoBo: ASUS Prime B450M-K

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600

Graphic: ASUS Dual Radeon RX 5600 XT EVO 6 GB

Ram: XPG 16 GB Gammix D30 Red 3000MHz

SSD: SanDisk Ultra 3D 500GB NVMe M.2 SSD

Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-Delta RGB 650W 80+PSU

0 Likes
2 Replies
Rebik13
Adept I

I have the same problem.

1`st I`ve sent my GPU for warranty (gigabyte rx5600 xt gaming oc) - no issues found

second thought was (at it was the only old/unchanged part in my new build) that my PSU might be faulty - today came new one, and the problem is still there. (so 150$ thrown away)

Third, i`ve started to think that my MoBo might be faulty, but than I`ve started looking deeper in to google (just to avoid a month of waiting for my MoBo back from warranty repair with no issues found).

At this point I`m pretty sure the problem is in the drivers of my GPU. 

I mean come on AMD, what the hell is wrong with this company to promote and create stuff that doesn`t work propperly?!

There are plenty of people complaining on simillar and many other issues.

How much time do you need to make it work as it should?!?!?!

Should we all just throw it in to the trash and go to your competitors?! 

Me too, I think that all of problems source is driver. But some of them who have RX 5600 XT, they use this card without a problem. Seriously, I dont understand this situation. Almost, I tried every ways but they didnt work for me.

0 Likes