cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

lushez
Journeyman III

rx 5600 xt black screen

Hope you guys help me my Rx 5600 xt crashes when installing driver in around 68 % it just gives me a black screen and automatically resets same when enabling the gpu after disabling it on safe mode(if the drivers are installed), I can install the Radeon software to my integrated graphics with no problem but a soon as I tried to use the dedicated graphics card by enabling it my pc gives a black screen and crashes and for the other one is that i cannot boot my pc with the drivers installed and the GPU it gets stuck on the loading circle at the start

already 
-used DDU
-reinstall windows
-installing drivers without the adrenalin software

any help like i already disabled driver updates on windows 
specs 
cpu Ryzen 3 2200g 
gpu rx 5600 xt mech oc 
mobo Asrock Pro4 450m
ram 1x8gb corsair LPX one died for nothing today

it's been five days without the PC

,thanks AMD for the good drivers

8 Replies
xirombinha
Adept III

did flash any different vbios to it since it came from the factory? or is it running the stock version?

0 Likes

no the vbios its from factory 

0 Likes
marcelma95
Adept II

I have the same exact card as you and identical problems, it seems like anyone with a 5600 XT is experiencing these problems to some degree. I am unable to boot at all with Radeon software installed and always crash during installation. It doesn't matter what configuration of drivers I use or if I install Adrenaline or just use the Device Manager to install, nothing works. 

AMD PLEASE! YOU KNOW THESE PROBLEMS HAVE BEEN GOING ON FOR MONTHS. FIX IT OR HELP US AT LEAST!

0 Likes

Tengo el mismo problema con la RX 5600 XT

0 Likes
user10
Journeyman III

Really disappointed too, I purchased the gigabyte rx5600xt and didn't get anywhere near gaming on it, my reliable new pc went crazy, black screens, frozen, sudden re-starts.  I worked at it for two days on drivers etc and today I gave up and took it out of my machine.  I tried the latest driver issued few days ago, no difference.   It ? feels like power issues - initially the white led comes on briefly on starting the machine, after 5 or more black screen re starts my pc would eventually boot up and sometimes seemed ok once it had been on for a while but on switching the power off after shut down, same thing would then happen repeatedly next time I started up.  It just doesn't feel reliable, gaming is only part of what I want from my pc so I cant afford to keep trying to make it work.  My psu is 600w all components <1 year old.

0 Likes

A lot of people keep suggesting it is a power issue, but I really doubt it. I have a 650 W PSU and have seen people with the same specs as me having the same issues with 750W. You only need around 500-550 for my build, so it makes no sense. I have and MSI rx5600XT and from what I can tell my issues are worst than most. 

0 Likes
devilzzz
Adept II

I will join the black screen club.  RX 5700 XT giving me fits with this with games it should be capable of running even though it is paired with an older cpu, i5 2500k.

0 Likes
davidmedina
Journeyman III

Me uno a mismo problema, hace 2 meses adquirí la RX 5600 XT gigabyte, y tengo múltiples crash, black screen, green screen, he reinstalado los drivers, he realizado cuanta opiniones y actualizaciones realizan y notifican y aun así no logro que sea estable, actualmente tengo la siguiente configuración el cual la adquiri al mismo tiempo de la tarjeta: 

configuración:

Radeon™ RX 5600 XT WINDFORCE OC 6G GIGABYTE: BIOS F3

AMD RYZEN 7 3700X sin OC: DE fabrica

B450 AORUS ELITE: BIOS de fabrica

ram:16 gb xpg 3000 hz

Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080

fuente de poder de 600w 80 plus silver.

Para los que han adquirido la tarjeta y son nuevos, lo que me ha funcionado mejor es usar la herramienta DDU, o la de AMD para dejar limpiar todas las instalaciones anteriores, y deshabilitar las siguientes funciones tanto de la grafica , el monitor y los juegos,  y con la versión de adrelanin 20.7.2 esto me ha ayudado ha que se vuelva un poco mas estable, sin embargo no es 100% fiable, ya que aleatoriamente se vuelve la pantalla negra o verde en cualquier momento, y es bastante molesto y frustrante.

Anti Aliasing: off

Vsync: off
Level Settings : high and medium