cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

claraxbrown
Newcomer

RX 480 Shutting Off

Hello! I've been having an issue that has occurred these past few days with my RX 480. Everything has been great with this until recently. It seems as though my card is randomly shutting off. My PC stays on, all my RBG lights are up and I'm still getting audio, but my screens black out and say there's no display detected. It happens randomly, and not just when playing games. I left my PC alone for about a day because of work and frustration with this issue. I got on today, and I was just browsing the internet when it cut out again. I was thinking about going back to a previous driver, but because of this issue happening so frequently, I can't even install an AMD software because I have to run off my integrated graphics card on my Z170i.

I'm really at a loss as of what to do now. I hope someone can help, or at least point me in the right direction. >w< <3

0 Likes
2 Replies
satanael
Adept III

claraxbrown

If You Tried All The Solutions Then Your Final Work Around Is To Use HDMI Cable.

Sorry There is nothing you can do about that AMD Driver Is Really Messed Up For Over A Year Now. I Don't Know What Are They Waiting For.

0 Likes

it doesn’t work with an hdmi. honestly i just replaced my whole gpu with a

nvidia one. pretty disappointing but i don’t think i will be purchasing

from amd again

0 Likes