cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

rx 480 8 gb white screen in NieR Automata.

After the launch of the game NieR Automatа. and hang a white screen after 10 minutes of work.

test on Crimson ReLive Edition 17.1.2, 17.2.1, 17.3.2. game crash.

16 Replies
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Re: rx 480 8 gb white screen in NieR Automata.

Try using Radeon 16.11.5, for most users (and me for a while) worked. But suddenly for me that driver stopped working and now I have to wait for developers or AMD to fix it. Try to clean install the driver (Y use DDU) so there aren't any problems. Hope it works for you.

Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

I have the same problem

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

The same problem. And tons of posts in Steam Community regarding this problem. Is it AMD fault or platinum games?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

I hope they fix that soon, the game looks very cool.

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Platinum games fault. It is simply fixed by deinstalling current drivers and installing the 16.5.1 driver. Then the game will work. In my opinion I'm not up for that and rather wait for a fix patch.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

It is simply fixed by deinstalling current drivers and installing the 16.5.1 driver. Then the game will work. In my opinion I'm not up for that and rather wait for a fix patch.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Same problem. Using the RX480 8GB G1 Gaming from Gigabyte and the 17.3.2 drivers.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

RX480 8GB Nitro+ OC tested with newest driver. Still this white screen bug/freeze. Hope AMD update their driver or can help diffrently.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

Installing the new 17.3.3 drivers seems to make the white screen issue go away, but now it blue screens and reboots with a TDR failure at the same points instead. Not an improvement. Back to 16.11.5 for now.